A. Grady Williams IV is licensed in Alabama and Florida and practices in the areas of insurance, litigation and admiralty throughout those states and the broader Southeast. He focuses his practice on complex first-party and third-party insurance coverage, litigation and counseling.
Mr. Williams represents various Underwriting Syndicates at Lloyd’s and domestic market insurers in first and third-party bad-faith matters and excess engagements and routinely represents their insureds in litigation throughout the Southeast.
In association with this work, he was selected to live and work in London in 2017 on secondment with Markel International and its Syndicate 3000, working primarily with Markel’s property open market, marine and energy claims divisions during that tenure along with time spent with their respective underwriting groups and other Underwriting Syndicates at Lloyd’s.
- Louisiana State University Law Center, J.D./B.S.C.L., 2007; Phi Kappa Phi
- University of Louisiana, B.S. in Business Administration and Finance, 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- Alabama State Bar
- Mobile Bar Association
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute (Construction Law, Construction Defect and Design Professional Committees)
- Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute (Board of Directors, 2009-2010, Editorial Committee, 2012-2016)
Rate : $$$