MacCampbell Gibson is a native of Atlanta, Georgia. He received his B.A., magna cum laude, from Washington and Lee University. He received his J.D., cum laude, from the University of Georgia, where he was an editor for the Georgia Law Review. Mac served as a captain in the United States Army Reserves and was an adjunct scholar to the Georgia Public Policy Foundation.
Mac has tried over a dozen cases to judgment and has over twenty published decisions. He has obtained multi-million dollar judgments, multi-million dollar settlements, defense verdicts and summary dispositions favorable to his clients.
His practice includes all types of commercial litigation, including, real estate disputes, business torts, contract disputes, antitrust, indoor air quality and construction defects, and product liability.
He represents and counsels retailers, developers, REITs, hotel and apartment owners and operators, retailers, property management companies, financial institutions, distributors, petroleum and mining companies, restaurants, and convenience stores, among others, in contract disputes, lease enforcement, easement, restrictive covenant, trespass and nuisance claims, mining rights, brokerage disputes, zoning, premises liability, real estate commission, and eminent domain matters.
Mac has been listed in Super Lawyers (recognizing the top 5 percent of lawyers in Georgia) for 11 years (2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017) and was recently named by Georgia Trend magazine as one of Georgia’s Legal Elite in 2015 and 2016.
Admitted to Practice:
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Director, Founding Board Member, and Secretary, Tapestry Youth Ministries, Inc. (1999 – 2004)
- Pro Bono Representation, Georgia Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts, 1992-1997
- Board Member, University of Georgia Young Lawyers Alumni Committee (2000-2001)
Rate : $$$$