A. Mander was born in Florida, but grew up in the Pittsburgh area of Pennsylvania. He returned to Florida to attend law school just days after graduating from Grove City College in 1974.
He graduated from Stetson University’s College of Law in 1977 and gained valuable trial experience as a prosecutor in the Pasco-Pinellas State Attorney’s Office in the Sixth Judicial Circuit. In fact, during his first two years, he prosecuted over 100 jury trials.
In 1979, Mr. Mander left the State Attorney’s Office and joined the solo Law Firm of Glen Greenfelder in Dade City, Florida. Since that time, the full-service law firm now named Mander Law Group has grown to over 20 employees, which includes a total of seven attorneys, and its Dade City office space has tripled in size while adding an office in Zephyrhills.
- Grove City College (B.A., 1974)
- Stetson University (J.D., 1977)
- Florida Justice Association
- Pasco County Bar Association (Former President)
- Member of The Florida Bar since 1977
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Life Member)
Rate : $$$