Aaron Scow is a partner in the Firm’s Corporate & Securities practice. He has been recognized in peer-reviewed surveys as a Texas Super Lawyer Rising Star. He was also the articles editor of the Minnesota Journal of Global Trade. Mr. Scow serves on the Board of Advisors of the Dallas Regional Chamber of Commerce and is a member of the board of directors of the STAR/Children’s Scholarship Fund.
Mr. Scow’s practice encompasses all aspects of corporate and securities law. He has represented public and private clients in a variety of industries focusing primarily on mergers and acquisitions, public debt and equity offerings, real estate joint ventures, private equity investments, credit facilities, general corporate and securities matters, corporate governance and general corporate advice.
- University of Minnesota Law School (J.D. cum laude) (1998)
- University of Nebraska (B.S.) (1995)
Admissions : Texas~United States (1998)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Dallas Bar Association – Member
- State Bar of Texas – Member
Representative Legal Matters:
- Represented a national movie exhibitor in connection with its initial public offering (recognized by M&A Advisor as the middle market financing deal of the year for the media, entertainment and telecom sectors).
- Represented a national movie exhibitor in connection with numerous bank financings, public offerings of senior and senior subordinated notes, tender offers and merger and acquisition activities.
- Represented a national radio broadcast and outdoor advertising company listed on the New York Stock Exchange in a leveraged buyout transaction with an enterprise value of USD24 billion.
- Represented a Belgium-based food retailer in the acquisition of all of the outstanding shares of a US-based subsidiary that it did not own for USD3.6 billion in cash and stock.
- Represented a publicly traded oil and gas company in connection with the acquisition of a publicly traded competitor in a combination valued at USD2 billion.
Rate : $$$