Aaron Chaloner is an associate in Baker Donelson’s Nashville office. Dr. Chaloner focuses his practice on intellectual property law, including all stages of intellectual property litigation, as well as counseling clients on copyright, trademark, patent and trade secret concerns. His specific focus includes patent prosecution for life science and biotechnology.
Prior to joining Baker Donelson, Dr. Chaloner completed a Ph.D. in Neuroscience at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. During his graduate studies, Dr. Chaloner obtained funding from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to support his research into the effects of early life trauma and adversity on the development of heightened pain perception and increased stress responsivity.
Dr. Chaloner’s technical skills include physiology, neuroscience, epigenetics, neuroendocrine signaling, behavioral sciences, whole animal studies and surgical procedures, and biochemistry. Dr. Chaloner is the author of multiple publications and has presented his research at national and international scientific meetings.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, J.D., 2016, magna cum laude
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Ph.D. in Neuroscience, 2012
- Baylor University, B.S. in Biology and Neuroscience, 2006
- Tennessee, 2016
- United States Patent and Trademark Office Agent, Registration Number 73,083
- U.S. District Court for the Middle, Eastern and Western Districts of Tennessee
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – Nashville and Tennessee Bar Associations
- Volunteer Attorney – Legal Assistance Volunteers For Patent Applicants (LAVPA)
- Programming Committee Member – Life Science Tennessee
- Member – Tennessee Intellectual Property Law Association
Rate : $$$$