Aaron McLeod focuses his practice on appellate litigation. Aaron has represented multiple clients in appeals before the Alabama appellate courts, the Eleventh Circuit and Fifth Circuit Courts of Appeal, and the United States Supreme Court, and has served as appellate counsel for clients facing major trials.
Aaron is also experienced in defending professional-malpractice cases and has published on the topic of Alabama legal-malpractice law for the American Bar Association’s Professional Liability Litigation Committee.
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2008
- University of Mobile, B.A., 2004
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
Rate : $$$