Peachtree Street Northeast 1100Atlanta 30309 GA US
Is this your profile?Claim it now.Make sure your information is up to date.
Peachtree Street Northeast 1100Atlanta 30309 GA US Get directions
Array ( [_filled] => Array (  => 0 ) [_featured] => Array (  => 0 ) [_submitting_key] => Array (  => 5cca9bd041459 ) [_job_title] => Array (  => Aaron Gallardo ) [geolocation_lat] => Array (  => 33.7850015 ) [geolocation_long] => Array (  => -84.3838556 ) [geolocation_formatted_address] => Array (  => 1100 Peachtree St NE #2800, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA ) [geolocation_street_number] => Array (  => 1100 ) [geolocation_street] => Array (  => Peachtree Street Northeast ) [geolocation_city] => Array (  => Atlanta ) [geolocation_state_short] => Array (  => GA ) [geolocation_state_long] => Array (  => Georgia ) [geolocation_postcode] => Array (  => 30309 ) [geolocation_country_short] => Array (  => US ) [geolocation_country_long] => Array (  => United States ) [geolocated] => Array (  => 1 ) [_job_location] => Array (  => 1100 Peachtree Street NE Suite 2800, Atlanta, GA USA 30309 ) [_job_description] => Array (  => Aaron M. Gallardo focuses his practice on internal investigations and white collar criminal defense. His experience includes conducting international investigations and audits for companies as well as compliance training for company board members and employees. Mr. Gallardo has citizenship with the United States and Mexico, and he is also a permanent resident of Argentina. Mr. Gallardo is fluent in Spanish. Experience:
- Conducted an internal investigation into alleged FCPA issues, conflict of interest and code of conduct violations in Mexico for a public company.
- Conducted an internal FCPA investigation for a public company relating to conduct in Argentina. The investigation included reviewing materials in Spanish and conducting interviews of Argentine and Chilean employees in both Spanish and English. The investigation’s findings were favorable to the client.
- Performed an internal investigation in India concerning potential crimes and advised the public company’s Audit Committee on next steps and remedial measures.
- Performed an anticorruption audit in Mexico that included reviewing documents in Spanish and interviewing employees in both Spanish and English.
- Cumberland School of Law, J.D. (2012) Dean's List, Scholar of Merit, Caruthers Fellow
- Auburn University, B.S., Business Administration, emphasis in Hospitality (2007)Kappa Omicron Nu Honor Society, National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Georgia (2012)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia