Aaron Henson represents clients in litigation matters, with particular experience in banking and financial services. Before rejoining O’Melveny, Aaron served as a law clerk for the Honorable James V. Selna of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California and the Honorable Richard R. Clifton of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- US Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- US District Court, Central District of California
- Yale Law School, J.D.
- New York University, B.A., Philosophy
- Honorable Richard R. Clifton, US Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Honorable James V. Selna, US District Court, Central District of California
Rate : $$$