For more than 20 years, Aaron Stuckey has represented Pacific Northwest clients in a wide range of complex business and commercial real estate disputes. Over his career, Aaron has handled hundreds of lawsuits and arbitration matters to final resolution, whether through trial, arbitration hearing, dispositive motion or settlement.
Aaron listens carefully to his clients, seeks to fully understand their business objectives, and works with them to find and achieve cost-effective solutions. When litigation best serves a client’s interests, he is a skilled and effective litigator who vigorously advances his client’s position. Where a productive business resolution is sought, Aaron is known as a creative problem-solver who can engineer solutions to even highly complex and difficult disputes.
Aaron’s practice emphasizes complex commercial litigation, often involving shareholder disagreements, trade secrets and noncompetition agreements, various contract disputes, and insurance coverage. He frequently represents clients in disputes over commercial real estate transactions and commercial leases.
Aaron also serves as “relationship attorney” to a number of local and regional businesses, helping them manage risk and solve problems before they arise and serving as the initial point of contact when other DWT attorneys with particular expertise can be utilized to best address the client’s needs.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Oregon State Bar (including the OSB sections on Litigation, Business Litigation, and Real Estate and Land Use)
- Arbitrator, Multnomah County Circuit Court mandatory arbitration program, 2003-present
- Aaron has lectured and presented to other attorneys on various litigation topics, and has been a contributing author to the MBA Journal
- Aaron has held several leadership positions within the firm, including his current position as Chair of the Portland DWT Hiring Committee
- Aaron is also active within his community, and currently serves on the board of the Irvington Community Association
- He was a basketball coach at Sunset High School from 1998-2008, and is a frequent guest speaker to high school law classes
- J.D., Lewis & Clark Law School, 1995
- B.A., Political Science, Arizona State University, 1992, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$