Mr. Aaron R. Lubeley is Co-Managing Partner of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Los Angeles (Downtown) office and a partner in the Labor and Employment Department. His practice focuses on defending employers in complex collective and class action litigations. Mr. Lubeley is a member of the firm’s Wage & Hour Litigation Practice Group, and the hiring partner for the Downtown Los Angeles office.
Mr. Lubeley has litigated numerous class and collective actions for alleged wage and hour violations under both state and federal law for clients in the financial printing, retail, hospitality, restaurant, oil & gas, telecommunications, government services and airline industries.
These cases include claims alleging misclassification of employees as exempt or as independent contractors; “off-the-clock” and regular rate violations; denied reimbursements; improper wage deduction, miscalculation of commissions and bonuses; failure to pay prevailing wages; and meal/rest break violations. Mr. Lubeley also advises clients on conducting pre-litigation wage and hour audits.
- J.D., Loyola Law School at Los Angeles (1998)
- B.A., California State University (1994)
- U.S. District Court for the Central, Eastern, Northern, Southern and Districts of California
- U.S. District Court of Colorado
- U.S. District Court of Nevada
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles Bar Association
Rate : $$$