Aaron M. Ahlzadeh is an attorney in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Insurance Practice Group. Aaron’s practice focuses on representing insurance carriers in litigation related to coverage, liability, and bad faith. He also has extensive experience in conducting pre-suit investigations, examinations under oath, and coverage evaluations on behalf of insurers.
While in law school, Aaron served as a judicial intern for Judge Stanford Blake of the 11th Judicial Circuit in and for Miami-Dade County and pursued his passion for community service through the University of Miami’s Children & Youth Law Clinic and Street Law Program. At the Clinic, Aaron represented mentally disabled foster children in dependency court matters and administrative hearings. As a Fellow in the Street Law Program, Aaron taught weekly classes at a local high school on topics related to constitutional law, contracts, and evidence.
Prior to joining Shutts & Bowen, Aaron worked at a national defense firm representing insurance carriers, contractors, and financial institutions in first-party coverage disputes, construction defect claims, and securities litigation.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2014
- Executive Editor, Miami Business Law Review
- Honors Distinction – Litigation Skills (Pre-Trial & Trial)
- CALI Award for Excellence – Environmental Litigation & Policy
- Hunton & Williams Fellow, Miami Street Law Program
- Indiana University, B.S., Legal Studies, 2011
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Dade County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyer’s Section
Rate : $$$