Aaron J. Meyers is partner of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Aaron Meyers’s practice focuses on corporate and financial transactions, particularly public and private mergers and acquisitions and private equity investments.
Aaron joined the firm in 2009 and became a partner in 2017.
- 3M in its pending $1 billion acquisition of the technology business of M*Modal, in the $900 million sale of its Communication Markets Division to Corning, and in its $2 billion acquisition of Scott Safety from Johnson Controls.
- Gameloft in its acquisition of FreshPlanet.
- TRAC Intermodal, a portfolio company of Fortress Investment Group, in the sale of its domestic chassis fleet to Direct ChassisLink Inc.
- Open Text Corporation in its tender offer and second step merger to acquire Guidance Software and its $1.62 billion acquisition of Dell EMC’s Enterprise Content Division.
- Alphabet and Google in several transactions, including Google’s $1.1 billion agreement with HTC relating to the smartphone design business, Alphabet’s sale of a minority stake in Verily Life Sciences to Temasek, Google’s $12.5 billion acquisition of Motorola Mobility, its $2.9 billion sale of Motorola Mobility’s mobile devices business to Lenovo and its acquisitions of Waze and bebop.
- Clariant in its announced all-stock merger of equals with Huntsman, creating a combined company with an enterprise value of approximately $20 billion.
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2008
- University of Toronto, M.A.Sc., 2004
- University of Toronto, B.A.Sc., 2002
- New York
Rate : $$$$