Aaron D. Pennekamp is an associate in the San Francisco office of Munger, Tolles & Olson. Mr. Pennekamp earned his law degree from the Georgetown University Law Center, where he served as the editor in chief of The Georgetown Law Journal. He received his undergraduate degree in international politics from Georgetown University, where he graduated magna cum laude and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.
While attending law school, Mr. Pennekamp also served in the Virginia Army National Guard. He deployed to Iraq in 2010 as an infantry rifle platoon leader.
Mr. Pennekamp joined the firm after clerkships with Justice Stephen G. Breyer of the U.S. Supreme Court, Judge John D. Bates of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, and Judge Jeffrey S. Sutton of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., magna cum laude, 2013) Order of the Coif; editor-in-chief, The Georgetown Law Journal
- Georgetown University (B.S.F.S, magna cum laude, 2005) Phi Beta Kappa
- Justice Stephen G. Breyer, U.S. Supreme Court, 2015-2016
- Judge John D. Bates, U.S. District Court, District of Columbia, 2014-2015
- Judge Jeffrey S. Sutton, U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 2013-2014
Bar Admissions : California
Rate : $$$