Aaron A. Seamon brings considerable capital formation and corporate governance expertise to clients in a variety of regulated industries. He has assumed leading roles in structuring and implementing numerous public offerings and private placements of equity, debt and hybrid securities, as well as through various government sponsored programs.
In the past two years alone Aaron has represented clients in more than 30 public capital transactions totaling US$18 billion. He also has significant experience advising boards and special committees on a variety of governance and financial reporting matters.
Aaron is a member of the firm’s financial services and corporate practice groups, and co-leads its capital markets practice segment. He regularly advises companies in the insurance, utilities, information technology, chemicals and manufacturing industries on a broad range of corporate and commercial matters including securities law reporting and compliance issues, mergers, acquisitions and disposition transactions, and corporate governance matters.
- University of Dayton, J.D., magna cum laude, Executive Editor, University of Dayton Law Review, 1999
- Wittenberg University, B.A., 1996
Admissions : Ohio, 1999
- Actively representing numerous public and privately held boards of directors in all aspects of corporate governance, including with respect to board and committee structure, fiduciary duties, related party and transaction approvals.
- Advising several leading money-center financial institutions in structuring ground-breaking issuances of hybrid securities totaling more than US$26 billion including the first such transaction approved by the Federal Reserve in December 2005.
- Advising multiple regional banks in acquiring institutions out of FDIC receivership.
- Advising leading financial institutions in structuring bank note programs, medium term note programs and commercial paper programs and related issuances in the United States, Europe and Canada.
Rate : $$$