Mr. Aaron Sprague is a successful litigator with a proven track record. He represents clients in all phases of the litigation process, from pre-suit demands through mediation and trial. Mr. Sprague has tried several cases to juries in both state and federal courts and has consistently obtained positive results for his clients.
Upon graduating law school in 2002, Mr. Sprague joined Coker Law as an associate attorney. He represented plaintiffs in a wide variety of personal injury and wrongful death claims before taking a position as an Assistant Attorney General with the Oregon Department of Justice in 2008.
There, he represented the State of Oregon in both state and federal court in civil cases brought against the state, its agencies and employees. Mr. Sprague re-joined Coker Law (Coker, Schickel, Sorenson & Daniel) in 2011 and was promoted to partner in 2017.
- Brigham Young University, B.A. (1999)
- University of Michigan, J.D. (2002)
- Courts of the State of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Professional Associations and Affiliations:
- The Florida Bar
- The Florida Justice Association (Eagle Member)
- The American Bar Association
- Jacksonville Justice Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association
Rate : $$$