Abbey Gauger is member of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Abbey Gauger’s practice focuses on litigation. Abbey joined the firm in 2017.
- Executive Notes & Comments Editor, New York Law School Law Review, New York Law School
- Global Fellows Scholar and Harlan Scholar affiliated with the Innovation Center of Law and Technology, New York Law School
- Student Attorney, the Civil Rights Clinic, New York Law School
- New York Law School, J.D., 2017
- University of Akron, B.A., 2014
- New York
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Abbey Gauger & Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP can handle?
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP?
Abbey Gauger lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Abbey Gauger reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Abbey Gauger lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates