Abby L. Parsons litigates complex intellectual property cases. She has particular expertise in preparing for and litigating patent cases under the Hatch-Waxman Act, obtaining approval from the FDA to market pharmaceutical products, and advising clients about investments in pharmaceutical royalty streams.
Abby writes and speaks extensively about the Biologics Price Competition and Innovation Act and its growing impact on our pharmaceutical clients. Abby is a key player on any team.
Abby routinely handles large-scale electronic discovery, motions practice, depositions, witness preparation, trial preparation, and trial. She also has experience litigating trademarks and trade secrets, as well as drafting, prosecuting, and counseling clients on patent portfolios. Abby is passionate about pro bono work, representing clients to obtain veteran’s benefits and in family law matters.
- J.D., The University of Iowa College of Law
- B.A. Human Biology, University of Northern Iowa
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- Houston Intellectual Property Inn of Court
- Houston Intellectual Property Law Association
Rate : $$$