Abhinav Tripathi is an associate working with the firm. He practices in all aspects of immigration law including business, family, asylum and removal defense works. He joined the firm in 2015 after graduating from Washington University School of Law (LL.M). Abhinav earned his first degree in Law from Chanakya National Law University, India.
While in law school, Abhinav worked with leading law firms and organizations in India. He has processed and filed applications, petitions, appeals and motions with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the United States Department of State (DOS) and the United States Department of Labor (DOL).
He has successfully processed applications/petitions for both immigrant and non-immigrant visas, including I-130, I-140, H-1B, E2, R1, B1/B2, K1/K2, K3/K4, P3 and F1/F2.
He also deals with PERM applications, Adjustment of Status, change of status, removal of conditions over permanent residence and naturalization.
- Attorney and Counsellor at Law, New York Bar (2016)
- Advocate, Madhya Pradesh Bar Council (India) (2015)
- LL.M, Washington University School of Law (2015)
- B.A., LL.B (Hons.), Chanakya National Law University (2014)
ASSOCIATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- New York State Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association
- Madhya Pradesh Bar Council
Rate : $$$