Abby K. Drake is a litigation associate in Foley Gardere’s Dallas office. Abby’s practice focuses on general commercial litigation, securities and enforcement litigation, and commercial real estate disputes.
She has represented individuals, small companies, and large corporations in a variety of matters across the country in both litigation and alternative dispute resolution.
Prior to joining the firm, she worked in various firm and in-house positions as an extern, summer associate, and was a judicial intern for the Hon. William C. Sowder in the 99th District Court in Lubbock, Texas.
Representative Experience :
- Represented clients through taking and defending depositions
- Assisted clients in preparing for key events, including securities enforcement investigations and depositions
- Prepared expert witnesses for live testimony at hearings and trials
- Represented clients in federal and state court, as well as alternative dispute resolution, from inception through final resolution, including drafting key pleadings and dispositive motions
- Participated as a member of a trial team which secured a multi-million-dollar jury verdict
- J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law (2017), summa cum laude
- B.S., Texas A&M University (2014), magna cum laude
- Agribusiness (major)
- Economics (minor)
- Dean’s List
- Texas (2017)
- Northern District of Texas (2017)
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, Texas State Bar
Rate : $$$$