Ace Pickens has been involved in healthcare law and administrative law for many years. His extensive legal background works to the advantage of clients in health law, administrative law, governmental relations and mediation. Before joining the firm, he was a partner at Brown McCarroll.
- Represented clients in contested hearings and rulemaking before state and federal administrative agencies, including Texas Medical Board, Texas Department of Insurance, and Texas Health and Human Services Commission.
- Advised clients during appeals of administrative decisions from district courts to supreme court.
- Represented clients with specific health law problems, especially medical staff privileges of physicians and healthcare facilities.
- Advised clients on legislative matters as former member of the Texas House of Representatives, 1964-19Austin Children’s Cancer Center, Advisory Board73.
Community Leadership :
- Austin Children’s Cancer Center, Advisory Board
- John Ben Sheppard Leadership Institute, University of Texas of the Permian Basin, Advisory Committee, 2004-present
- Eldercare, Board of Directors
- Shoal Creek Hospital, Board of Trustees, chair, 1981-1996
- Texas Adult Laubach Literacy (TALL), Board of Directors
Rate : $$$$