A’Dair Flynt is a member of the firm’s Business Litigation practice. She received her Juris Doctor,magna cum laude, from Louisiana State University’s Paul M. Hebert Law Center in 2016, where she served as a member of the Louisiana Law Review and was elected to the Order of the Coif.
She received both her Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, and her Master of Business Administration from Louisiana State University. Upon receiving her B.A. degree, she was also awarded the University Medal.
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University, J.D., magna cum laude, 2016;
- Louisiana State University, M.B.A., 2016
- Louisiana State University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2012;
- Louisiana, 2016
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, and Western District of Louisiana, 2016
- United States Fifth Circuit, 2016
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Young Leadership Council
Community : LSU Kappa Kappa Gamma Advisory Board, 2015-Present
Rate : $$$