Adam Ackerman advises clients on a range of transactional matters, including mergers, acquisitions and investments, corporate governance matters and corporate finance. He has represented private equity funds and privately-held and publicly-traded companies across a broad range of industries including the manufacturing, technology, medical devices, hospitality and financial services sectors.
He has also represented borrowers, private equity sponsors, agents and institutional lenders in secured and unsecured senior and mezzanine debt financings, acquisition financings, asset-based financings, bridge financings and restructuring transactions.
- University of California at Los Angeles, J.D., Business Law Specialization: Order of the Coif; UCLA Law Review; Dean’s Award
- Pomona College, B.A., Philosophy, Politics & Economics: Pomona College Scholar
Admissions : California
Professional Activities : Honorable A. Howard Matz, US District Court, Central District of California.
- Represented Microsemi in several transactions, including its $130 million acquisition of Vectron’s high performance timing business and its $10 billion sale to Microchip.
- Represented Transom Capital Group in connection with multiple portfolio company investments.
- Represented RSI Home Products in its $1 billion sale to American Woodmark and RSI Communities in its $460 million sale to William Lyon Homes.
- Represented Airports Worldwide Inc. in its $500 million acquisition of a US and European airport owner/operator.
- Represented a biological sampling company in several cross-border strategic acquisitions.
Rate : $$$