Adam M. Back is a Member in Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Lexington office, focusing his practice on bankruptcy, non-bankruptcy workouts, creditors’ rights, and distressed transactions. He has extensive experience in Chapter 11 and Chapter 9 bankruptcies and has represented major secured lenders, vendors, and lessors in significant coal industry cases in the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts for the Eastern Districts of Kentucky and Virginia.
Additionally, his practice includes substantial commercial and business litigation in Kentucky state courts and federal courts inside and outside of Kentucky, serving as lead counsel for multiple regional and local bank clients in commercial litigation, including collection and foreclosure matters.
Active within the community, Adam is a founding director of University You, Inc. and a member of the Steering Committee for Commerce Lexington’s Leadership Lexington Youth Program. He currently serves on the board of directors for the Fayette County Bar Foundation, was a member of the 2013-14 Leadership Lexington program and previously served on the United Way of the Bluegrass Community Building Cabinet and as a volunteer instructor for Junior Achievement of the Bluegrass.
- University of Kentucky College of Law 2005, J.D.
- Eastern Kentucky University 1999, B.A., cum laude
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- Various pro hac vice admissions
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section, 2005-present
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Foundation, Board Member, 2015-present
- University You, Inc., Board of Directors, 2014-2015
- Commerce Lexington Leadership Lexington Youth, Steering Committee, 2014-2017
- United Way of the Bluegrass, Community Building Cabinet, member, 2008-2010
- United Way of the Bluegrass, Fayette County Fund Distribution Team, member, 2008-2010
Rate : $$$