Adam A. Bartolanzo is an associate in the Government Contracts, Investigations & International Trade Practice Group in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office. Mr. Bartolanzo’s practice focuses on government contracts litigation and counseling.
His experience includes complex litigation in connection with the Contract Disputes Act, bid protest actions before the Government Accountability Office and Court of Federal Claims, appeals before the Federal Circuit and the Fourth Circuit, and claims litigation before the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals and the Civilian Board of Contract Appeals.
He also advises clients on cost and pricing issues, supply chain management, technical data and computer software rights in government contracts, and compliance with the FAR and other regulations. He has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in commercial litigation before United States District Courts and state courts, and has experience in governmental investigations.
- J.D., George Washington University Law School, 2013, with honors, Senior Articles Editor, Public Contract Law Journal
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 2009, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$