Adam Bouka advises and represents employers in a broad range of labor and employment matters arising under both state and federal laws. Prior to joining Littler, Adam gained valuable experience as a member of the Law and Leadership structuring committee as a Dean’s Fellow at Brigham Young University School of Law, as a summer associate in Littler’s San Francisco office and a legal intern for a large West Coast utility company.
Adam also has experience developing marketing plans and recruitment strategies for an association as well as advising business startups. An avid bodybuilder, Adam has won several bodybuilding championships.
- J.D., J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University, 2018
- M.B.A., Boise State University, 2015
- B.S., Brigham Young University-Idaho, 2012
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Director of Marketing and Communications, African Leadership Force
- Member, National Gym Association
- Vice President, Boise State University Afro-Black Alliance, 2014-2015
Rate : $$$$