Adam Brenneman’s practice focuses on international corporate and financial transactions including capital markets, restructuring, financings, mergers and acquisitions, and public-private partnership transactions.
His practice is primarily cross-border, focusing on Latin America. Adam joined the firm in 2007 and became a partner in 2015.
- Has advised on IPOs, debut debt offerings and follow-on transactions, and secondary sales by Aerostar Airport Holdings, Algoma, ASUR, Automotores Gildemeister, Banco del Estado de Chile, Corporación GEO, Desarrolladora Homex, Ienova, Office Depot de México, Maestro Perú, Macquarie Mexican REIT and the Province of Buenos Aires.
- Counsel to the debtor in the multijurisdictional restructurings of over $700 million of debt of Automotres Gildemeister, the restructuring of over $350 million of debt of Alsacia & Express through a Chapter 11 case, over $1 billion of debt through a Mexican concurso proceeding for Casas GEO, and voluntary exchange offers in Autopistas del Sol and Hipotecaria Su Casita. Counsel to the creditor committees in the restructurings of OGX, Mirabela Nickel, Gruma, Comerci (CCM), Cap Cana and Industrias Unidas.
- Counsel to Fintech Investments in the closing of transactions undertaken in connection with a comprehensive settlement of the contested restructuring of Vitro, including the purchase and exchange of over $750 million of debt of Vitro and the acquisition by Fintech of a substantial equity interest in a Vitro subsidiary, and the related negotiation of secured structured financing arrangements and letter of credit facilities in connection with that transaction.
- Sports experience includes representing FIFA in connection with the evaluation of the United States’ bid to host the 2026 World Cup and in relation to the event generally.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2006
- George Washington University, B.A., 2002
- New York
Rate : $$$$