Adam Brum was born in Brooklyn, New York. Mr. Brum grew up in Sarasota, Florida and graduated from The University of Florida with a B.S. in Public Relations in 1990. He graduated from The John Marshall School of Law in Chicago in January 1994 and was admitted to the Florida Bar in April of 1994.
Mr. Brum served as an Assistant State Attorney in Sarasota where he tried more than 20 criminal jury trials, and has since devoted his law practice to personal injury, maritime and insurance disputes.
He has tried more than 40 civil jury trials in both Federal and State Court. His personal injury practice focuses on: auto and trucking accidents, wrongful death, negligent security, construction accidents, slip and falls, product injuries, airplane/aviation accidents. His Maritime/Admiralty practice focuses on: boating accidents, cruise ship injuries, Jones Act, jetski accidents and drowning.
- University of Florida, B.S., 1990
- John Marshall School of Law, J.D., 1994
- Florida Justice Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- United States District Court, Southern District
- United States District Court, Middle District
Rate : $$$