Adam Corey Sherman is a partner in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the technology and intellectual property group. He focuses his practice on trademark and copyright protection, unfair competition, brand protection, internet defamation, and commercial litigation.
Adam also has experience handling cases that involve contract disputes, trade secrets, torts, privacy issues and fiduciary duties. He also serves as co-editor of the Online Seller Enforcement blog.
His notable experience includes:
- Successfully settled copyright litigation brought by a company against a large juvenile product manufacturer
- Obtaining a dismissal with prejudice for the defendant in a case involving the alleged theft of a trade secret
- Representing a manufacturer of skin care in online product diversion and brand protection issues
- Successfully representing financial-services clients in appeals of consumer-related claims
Adam is an adjunct professor at Northern Kentucky University, where he teaches intellectual property law. Adam is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association and the Cincinnati Bar Association.
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2001
- University of Michigan, B.A., 1997, with High Honors
Rate : $$$