Adam Davis practices in the area of admiralty litigation. He defends vessel owners and operators from claims arising from personal injury, vessel collisions, cargo damage and contract disputes.
Mr. Davis is a U.S. Coast Guard Licensed Third Mate and worked as a pilot and vessel operator of towing vessels for four years prior to joining Phelps Dunbar.
Mr. Davis also completed an externship with the U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Administrative Law Judges, where he focused on legal issues arising under the Longshore Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2014; Managing Editor, Loyola Maritime Law Journal
- Texas A&M Maritime Academy, B.A., 2010
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana.
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Rate : $$$