Adam S. Ennis is a seasoned commercial and construction litigator. Adam began his law career in New York City before moving to Pittsburgh in the 1990s. In recent years he has worked heavily with the oil and gas, real estate and construction industries. He also has extensive experience handling contract issues and other business disputes for clients in manufacturing, pharmaceuticals and health care.
When working with Adam you can expect extraordinary creativity, tenacity and cost-effective case management. Adam believes that it is important to provide frequent and in-depth status reports to his clients throughout each case. Adam has handled cases in federal court, state court, arbitration and mediation.
He is a member of the firm’s Energy Litigation, Construction and Business Litigation practice groups. From 2014 through 2017, Adam was Adjunct Professor at the University Of Pittsburgh School Of Law, where he taught Trial Advocacy. In law school he was Executive Editor of the Cardozo Law Review. He is licensed to practice law in New York, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
- Successfully handled oil and gas lease disputes, joint venture disputes and other energy-related litigation
- Represented owners, contractors and subcontractors in construction litigation involving defect allegations, mechanics’ liens, prompt payment act claims, and liability for delay
- Handle copyright infringement cases for clients in the tank inspection and health care industries
- Several successful injunction hearings involving employee restrictive covenants and trade secrets
- Represented financial institutions in contract disputes, equitable subordination claims and other commercial litigation
- Represented pharmaceutical manufacturer in product liability litigation and complex commercial disputes
- J.D. Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- B.S. University of Pittsburgh
- Member, Civil Litigation Section Council, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member, Court Rules Committee, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Legislative and Pipeline Committees, Pennsylvania Independent Oil and Gas Association
- Member, Chamber PAC, Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry
- Board of Directors, City Theatre of Pittsburgh
- Board of Directors, Jewish Family and Children’s Service of Greater Pittsburgh
- Member, Board of Delegates, United Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh
Rate : $$$