Adam J. Fitzsimmons advises clients on domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, equity investments, and other corporate matters. Adam has represented clients in a wide range of industries, including chemicals, energy, automotive, food, and software.
His representative clients in recent matters include Koch Industries, Eastman Chemical, Southern Company, Newell Brands, and J.M. Huber. Prior to attending law school, Adam worked for a public accounting firm where he provided federal and state tax compliance services for corporations and partnerships across several industries.
- The University of Georgia (J.D. cum laude 2014; Senior Managing Editor, Georgia Law Review; Georgia Intrastate Moot Court Team; South Texas Mock Trial Challenge); Indiana University (B.S. in Accounting and Finance 2008)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
- Koch Methanol invests in YCI Methanol One and its $1.85 billion methanol production facility
- Southern Company to sell certain Florida assets to NextEra Energy for $6.5 billion
- Koch Equity Development commits $650 million preferred equity financing to support Meredith Corporation’s $2.8 billion acquisition of Time, Inc.
- J.M. Huber sells Silica business to Evonik for $630 million
- Koch Ag & Energy Solutions sells 1,054 MW CCGT Plant in Odessa, Texas to Vistra Energy
- Koch Equity Development invests over $2 billion in Infor
- Newell Brands acquires Jarden Corporation for $16 billion
- Koch Equity Development to partner with BDT Capital Partners and Penske to acquire Truck-Lite
- Flowers Foods acquires Dave’s Killer Bread for $275 million.
Rate : $$$$