Adam G. Singer attended the University of Pennsylvania Law School where he earned his Juris Doctorate, cum laude, and received his B.A, summa cum laude, at Washington University in St. Louis.
He began his career in one of the busiest federal trial courts in the country by serving as a law clerk for the Hon. Sidney H. Stein, U.S. District Judge for the Southern District of New York, Manhattan Division.
Adam then worked as a litigation associate at the international law firms of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, LLP and Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, LLP, representing large corporate clients in matters of white collar criminal investigations and complex civil litigation.
His prior experience defending corporate clients continues to inform his litigation strategies in his current capacity representing individuals pursuing civil cases against businesses who profit through the violations of consumer rights.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2003
- Washington University, B.A., Environmental Science, Political Science, summa cum laude 1998
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Consumer Affairs Committee, New York City Bar Association, Member
- Education Committee, National Association of Consumer Advocates
Rate : $$$