Adam G. Snyder is a member of Ogden’s Health Law, Business, and Litigation Groups, and immediate past chair of the firm’s Business Group. Adam’s practice focuses on transactions and litigation related to hospitals, long term care facilities, long term care hospitals, physician groups, and other health care providers.
He has significant experience representing clients in hospital-physician joint ventures and contracting, corporate compliance program development and maintenance, OIG corporate integrity agreement compliance, real estate transactions, responding to government investigations and False Claims Act matters, Stark and Anti-Kickback Statute compliance, employment matters, surgery center development, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement issues, licensing, certificate of need, and matters related to tax-exempt organizations.
Adam frequently speaks and writes on topics related to fraud and abuse investigations and healthcare transactions.
- King County Bar Association, Member
- Washington State Bar Association, Member (Health Law Section)
- NFL Players Association
- American Health Lawyers Association, Member
- LL.M., Loyola Chicago University School of Law, Health Law, 1996
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, cum laude, 1995
- B.A., Boston University, Economics, 1990
Professional and Community Activities:
- Bellevue Rotary Club – Member
- KidsQuest Children’s Museum – Member, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$