Adam Gates received his B.A. from Appalachian State University. He studied law at the Elon University School of Law and was admitted to the state bar in 2014. Adam founded Kerr Law PLLC with the sole aim of providing high quality, client oriented services.
Mr. Kerr believes that “the success of a law firm is based not only on the merits of the legal work provided, but also the recognition that we in the legal profession are in the customer service industry.”
This belief has driven Kerr Law to maintain outstanding relationship with clients while providing quality legal services. Mr. Kerr is a member of the North Carolina Bar Association and Greensboro Bar Association. He is a member of the board of directors for the GBA Young Lawyer Section. He is also active in NCBA Estate Planning and Probate Law Section.
- Appalachian State University (BA)
- Elon University School of Law (JD)
Bar Admissions : NC State Bar, 2014
Professional Memberships and Activities:
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Greensboro Bar Association
- NCBA Estate Planning and Probate Law Section
- Board of Directors: GBA Young Lawyers Section (2016 – Present)
Rate : $$$