Adam J. Gentile’s practice concentrates on commercial litigation, with a focus on construction defect, real estate and insurance disputes. He has represented general contractors and developers in various construction defect actions, including large, complex, multi-party litigation concerning residential and commercial construction projects within the State of Colorado.
Representative Matters :
- Representation of builder-vendor in complex, multi-party construction defect litigation concerning multi-family residential townhome and condominium project.
- Representation of national homebuilder in bad faith litigation against insurers related to additional insured coverage in connection with underlying construction defect action.
- Representation of a former property owner in premises liability action, successfully obtaining order dismissing action pursuant to Colorado’s Premises Liability Act.
- Representation of a mortgage lender against securities fraud claims, obtaining a defense verdict after trial.
- Representation of national homebuilder in breach of contract action brought by adjoining landowners.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2006)
- State University of New York at Plattsburgh (B.A., 1999)
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
COURT ADMISSIONS : U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
BAR ADMISSIONS : Colorado
Rate : $$$$