Adam J. Lysinski is an attorney and President of the law firm, Lysinski & Associates, P.C. His law firm focuses on practice areas such as civil litigation, real estate law, international trade law, business law, construction law, lender services, insurance law, lending services and mortgages, criminal, estate planning, bankruptcy.
Attorney Adam Lysinski has represented local, out of state and even international clients. He can speak English and Polish languages.
He has obtained B.S. and B.A. from Loyola University of Chicago and Juris Doctorate from The John Marshall Law School. He completed Judicial Externship by serving at the law division of The Clerk of Circuit Court of Cook County from 2002-2003.
He later served as Hearing Board Member & Oversight Committee Member via Illinois Supreme Court at the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission. He has also worked as a Professor at The John Marshall Law School.
He has acquired license to practice law in Illinois, Minnesota, New York, Texas, Wisconsin, District of Columbia, United States Bankruptcy Court in Northern District of Illinois, United States District Court of International Trade, United States Court of Appeals – 7th District, United States Supreme Court, United States Tax Court, and United States District Court: Northern District of Illinois.
He is also a certified mediator and real estate broker.
He has secured membership in various bar associations including:
- American Bar Association
- Association of Real Estate Owned Managers: Inc
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Chicago Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois Creditors Bar Association
- Illinois Mortgage Bankers Association
- Illinois Real Estate Lawyers Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- International Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- New York State Bar Association
- Northwest Suburban Bar Association
Rate : $$$$