Adam Kochenderfer is a Bankruptcy & Debt, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Lawsuits & Disputes attorney and has been licensed for 13 years. This attorney works in Troy, MI and went to University of Michigan Law School.
Adam has a diverse commercial litigation practice addressing local, national, and international disputes at every level of complexity.
Expertise includes a strong concentration in business and supply-chain negotiation, management, and litigation.
Representative clients include original equipment manufacturers, suppliers, technology companies, property developers, construction contractors and subcontractors, tenants, landlords, secured and unsecured creditors, debtors, bankruptcy trustees, guarantors and distressed companies.
Experience also includes a wide spectrum of land use matters, including rezoning parcels, obtaining variances, amending plats, and addressing building code violations.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Michigan Law Review: Associate Editor, Contributing Editor
- UM Student Funded Fellowships, Treasurer
- Oakland University, Political Science and English, B.A.
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude, Recipient of Alfred G. Wilson Award
- Student Body President
- Student Liaison to Board of Trustees
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- Oakland County Commissioner (2015 – present)
- Government Affairs Committee, Michigan Manufacturer Association (2018 – present)
- “Business Reality Network” Radio Program – Guest Attorney
- Legislative Committee, Oakland County Bar Association (2015 – 2016)
- Board of Directors, Oakland University Alumni Association (2005 – 2016)
- Debtor/Creditor Committee, Oakland County Bar Association (2015 – present)
- City Councilman, Rochester Hills, MI (2011 – 2015)
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Delegate, Southeast Michigan Council of Governments (SEMCOG) (2011 – 2015)
Rate : $$$