Adam Levine is a highly skilled and experienced lawyer specializing in business trial and litigation. Adam handles an extensive range of complex business litigation matters, including disputes relating to large corporate acquisitions, employment, shareholder and product liability class actions, false advertising, breaches of fiduciary duty, derivative suits, unfair competition, fraud, and license and contract disputes.
Adam has represented clients in a variety of industries, including financial services, investment banking, energy, technology, aerospace, real estate, insurance, legal services, and household products. He has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in high profile cases, and has litigated extensively throughout the United States.
In addition, Adam has dedicated significant time to pro bono work, representing clients in multiple political asylum and civil rights actions. He is also a member of the board of directors of Program for Torture Victims, a Los Angeles-based non-profit organization dedicated to providing medical, psychological, and social services to survivors of state-sponsored torture.
Adam has successfully represented and defended his clients in a myriad of matters with his strategic vision, commitment, and dedication to fight for their best interests.
- Counsel for major financial institution in prosecution of suit against foreign government and foreign companies seeking hundreds of millions of dollars in lost profits resulting from a fraudulent conspiracy to acquire an insolvent California insurance company
- Counsel for Fortune 500 financial services provider in suit against rival for false advertising
- Counsel for Fortune 500 household products company defending products liability class action based on alleged violations of consumer protection law
- Counsel for capital markets company in class action suit for violation of unfair competition law, fraud and breach of contract related to the marketing and selling of client businesses
- Counsel for publicly held real estate company embroiled in disputes arising from management-led buy out. Defended shareholder class actions and an individual suit by a jilted outside bidding group, and asserted counter-claim against outside bidding group for making fraudulent bids
- Vanderbilt University, J.D.
- University of California at Santa Barbara, B.A.
Rate : $$$