Mr. Adam M. Slipakoff’s principal areas of concentration include venture capital, corporate transactions and mergers and acquisitions. From 2004-2014, Mr. Slipakoff co-founded two thriving mid-sized law firms in Atlanta where he headed the corporate law departments:
- From 1999–2004 Mr. Slipakoff served as senior corporate associate at BryanCave, LLP. BryanCave LLP is a leading business and litigation firm with more than 1,000 attorneys in 24 worldwide offices including the United States, Europe and Asia.
- From 2004–2008, Mr. Slipakoff co-founded Taylor, Busch, Slipakoff & Duma, LLP, now Taylor English, LLP, a thriving mid-sized firm in Atlanta with over 120 lawyers.
Mr. Slipakoff has served as General Counsel for Razor Insights, LLC from its inception in 2010 through its sale to athenahealth (NASDAQ: ATHN) on January 13, 2015. athenahealth has a market capitalization of $5.3 billion and is a leader in billing and clinical-related software services to medical practices in the United States.
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration 1995
- University Of Florida, Masters of Business Administration 1999
- University Of Florida, Juris Doctor 1999
Rate : $$$