Adam M. Namm is a tax associate. Mr. Namm joined Debevoise in 2013. Mr. Namm received his J.D. magna cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania Law School in 2013, where he was a member of the Order of the Coif and a senior editor of the University of Pennsylvania Law Review.
He received a B.S. cum laude from the University of Maryland College Park, Robert H. Smith School of Business in 2006. Prior to law school, Mr. Namm worked as a Senior Consultant at Deloitte Consulting in New York.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and TRANZACT in the $1.2 billion sale of TRANZACT to Willis Towers Watson.
- The Carlyle Group in its strategic partnership with AIG to position DSA Re as a platform to provide solutions for insurance liabilities globally.
- Resolution Life in its sale of Lincoln Benefit Life to Global Bankers Insurance Group.
- HarbourVest Partners in the formation of HarbourVest Partners Co-Investment Fund IV, a $1.75 billion global buyout/growth equity fund.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $2.5 billion acquisition of HD Supply’s Waterworks Division, the largest distributor of waterworks products in the U.S.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the formation of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund X, a $10 billion North America and Western Europe buyout fund.
- Carmel Partners in the formation of Carmel Partners Investment Fund VI, a $1 billion U.S. real estate fund.
- Activision Blizzard in the financing aspects of its $5.9 billion acquisition of King Digital.
- Newport Global Advisors in the recapitalization of Newport Global Opportunities Fund LP. In the transaction, investment funds managed by Morgan Stanley, LGT Capital and other syndicate investors committed capital to a newly formed Newport-managed fund that acquired substantially all of the portfolio of the existing fund. Existing limited partners elected to either roll their interests into the new fund or receive cash in respect of their interest.
- Swiss Re Corporate Solutions in its $153 million acquisition of IHC Risk Solutions and its direct employer stop loss business from Independence Holding Company.
- American Securities and P2 Capital Partners in their $855 million acquisition of Blount International.
- Protective Life in its acquisition by reinsurance of certain in-force blocks of term life insurance from Genworth Life and Annuity Insurance Company.
- The Carlyle Group in the formation of Carlyle Europe Partners IV, a €3.75 billion Europe buyout fund.
- The Carlyle Group in the formation of Carlyle Europe Technology Partners III, a €656 million Europe growth capital/technology fund.
- StanCorp Financial Group in its $5 billion sale to Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company.
- Diamond Castle in the restructuring of, and secondary sale of interests in, Diamond Castle Partners IV. In the transaction, investment funds managed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Intermediate Capital Group and other syndicate investors committed capital to a newly formed Diamond Castle-managed fund that acquired most of the portfolio of Fund IV, and Fund IV limited partners elected either to participate in the longer term potential of the portfolio by rolling their interests into the new fund or to effectively sell their interests to the buying syndicate.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2013, J.D.
- University of Maryland, 2006, B.S.
- New Jersey
- New York
Rate : $$$