Since he joined the firm in 2011, Mr. Adam Smith has served as lead counsel in numerous jury trials, drafted substantial motions and briefs on complex legal issues, and participated in the defense of some of the firm’s most challenging cases.
Mr. Smith obtained his B.A. in Rhetoric and Communication Studies from the University of Richmond and his J.D. from Emory University School of Law. At Richmond, Mr. Smith served as a Writing Fellow and Speech Consultant and was a member of Lambda Pi Eta, a national honor society for communication studies. At Emory, Mr. Smith was a member of the Moot Court Society, serving as both a competitor and a coach in major intercollegiate competitions.
After hours, Mr. Smith and his wife Megan enjoy going to concerts and sporting events, playing golf, cooking, and spending time with family and friends. Originally from Vienna, Virginia, Mr. Smith is also an avid fan of Washington D.C. pro sports teams.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 2010
- University of Richmond, B.A. in Rhetoric and Communication Studies, 2005
Admitted to Practice:
- State and Superior Courts of Georgia, 2011
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2011
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2011
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, 2011
Professional or Trade Affiliations:
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$