Adam G. Possidente is counsel in Venable’s Commercial Litigation Group. He has represented clients in a wide range of matters, including complex commercial litigation, intellectual property litigation, and employment litigation.
- Representing one of the world’s largest hotel-management companies in a dispute with a hotel owner regarding premature termination of the management company.
- Represented a major media company in its suit against a global payments company concerning the terms of a prominent prepaid card program.
- Defended a former business owner against an FTC motion for emergency injunctive relief, and subsequent civil action, in federal court.
- Obtained affirmance from the Second Circuit of summary judgment order dismissing claim that union had breached its duty of fair representation and the terms of a collective bargaining agreement regarding an employee’s grievance.
- Representing employers in employment litigation matters in state and federal court, including claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage-and-hour violations.
- J.D. University of Connecticut School of Law 2009
- B.A. College of the Holy Cross 2006
Bar Admissions : New York, Connecticut.
Adam maintains an active pro bono practice. He has successfully secured asylum for clients fleeing government persecution in their home countries, and continues to represent other asylum applicants before the United States Immigration Court.
Rate : $$$