Adam Rubenfield has extensive litigation experience representing individuals, business entities and trusts in complex commercial and real estate disputes, including breach of contract, fraud, misrepresentation, professional negligence, defamation and breach of fiduciary duty.
Mr. Rubenfield received his J.D., cum laude, in 2004 from Stetson University College of Law. He also earned his M.B.A. from Stetson University that same year. Mr. Rubenfield earned an L.L.M. in taxation in 2005 at the University of Florida. He received his B.B.S. from Emory University’s Goizueta School of Business.
Before joining the Law Office of David J. Hungeling, P.C., Adam practiced in central and south Florida in the fields of complex business litigation, insurance defense, estate planning, and taxation. His experience to date has been varied, and includes litigation, transactional matters, and appeals.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, L.L.M. in Taxation(Graduate Tax Program) – 2005
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida, J.D. – 2004
- Stetson University, M.B.A. – 2004
- Emory University, Goizueta Business School, B.B.A. – 2001
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Georgia Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
Rate : $$$