Adam Caldwell represents clients in complex litigation and appeals in federal and state courts, with an emphasis on defending consumer claims and class actions. In over twenty years of practice he has defended a wide variety of matters, including unfair and deceptive acts and practices claims; privacy claims; complex contract disputes; employment claims including harassment and age discrimination; and claims against local and state governments and regulators.
Adam represents clients from a variety of industries, including cable, private equity, media, retail, direct marketing, and hospitality, as well as high net worth individuals.
- Partner, Cole, Raywid & Braverman LLP, Washington, D.C.
- Editor-in-Chief, Commercial Protection Reporting Service, 1991-1993
Professional & Community Activities:
- Federal Communications Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Volunteer, Washington Legal Clinic for the Homeless
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School, 1993, with honors
- Member, Law Review
- B.A., International Affairs, History, Lafayette College, 1988
Rate : $$$