Adam Woodruff is a partner in the Tampa office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Corporate Practice Group. Adam concentrates his practice in the areas of banking law, corporate, real estate and business transactions.
He represents financial institutions, including national, regional and community banks, in structuring, documenting and closing complex credit facilities. He has also assisted financial institutions with loan workouts and foreclosure related matters.
Adam also represents international, national and regional clients with the formation of business entities, business acquisitions and sales, mergers, real estate acquisitions and sales, commercial leasing, commercial lending and real estate finance.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Kiwanis Club of Tampa
- Alumni of Leadership Tampa Bay
- Alumni of Tampa Connection
- Bay Area Advisors
- John Marshall Law School, LL.M., Real Estate, with honors, 2006
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D., 2005
- University of Florida, B.S., B.A., with honors, 2001
Rate : $$$