The firm’s founder, attorney Adam Samuel Tracy, J.D., M.B.A. has a strong background in all facets of commercial law and extensive experience in litigating complex commercial disputes, and is able and willing to help you.
He is also a well-versed legal scholar in the United States copyright law. A former competitive rugby player and serial entrepreneur, Adam Tracy has a wealth of experience on both sides of the table. He has advised many companies with regards to legal issues, law compliance and capital markets matters.
- DePaul College of Law, J.D.
- DePaul Kellstadt Graduate School of Business, M.B.A
- University of Notre Dame, B.S., Finance
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., Computer Applications
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- United States Tax Court
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
Rate : $$$