Adam T. Simons’s practice focuses on management-side employment and business litigation in state and federal courts and in arbitrations. In his employment practice, Adam litigates discrimination claims, wage and hour lawsuits, non-compete disputes, and employment torts.
He also advises employers on compliance-related issues with federal, state and local labor and employment laws. Adam also has a broader business litigation practice that encompasses financial services litigation, fiduciary matters, and business tort and contract litigation.
Adam regularly represents and counsels a variety of Fortune 100 and 500 companies as well as closely held businesses, including financial institutions, defense contractors, manufacturers, hospitality providers, retailers, and energy companies.
Before joining McGuireWoods LLP, Adam clerked for the Honorable Arrie W. Davis of the Court of Special Appeals of Maryland.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, JD, magna cum laude, Symposium Editor/Executive Board Member, University of Baltimore Law Review, 2009
- Loyola University Maryland, BA, Political Science, cum laude, 2006
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Board of Trustees, Baltimore Chapter, Loyola University Maryland Alumni Association
- Member, Labor Law Section, New York Bar Association, 2011–present
- Member, Labor Law Section, Maryland Bar Association, 2010–present
- Member, Locust Point Civic Association
Rate : $$$