Mr. Adam Todd Rabin is a frequent lecturer and author of articles on various business-litigation topics, including LLC member disputes and best practices for litigating business cases successfully.
He has handled hundreds of complex business matters ranging in all levels of complexity. He regularly handles cases throughout Florida in both federal and state court and before arbitration panels appointed by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the American Arbitration Association (AAA).
Mr. Rabin currently serves as a Governor on The Florida Bar Board of Governors and served as President of the Palm Beach County Bar Association in 2012-13. In addition to serving on the Palm Beach County Bar’s Board of Directors for 7 years.
Mr. Rabin is the former chair of the bar’s Judicial Relations Committee, which is the liaison committee between the legal community’s attorneys and judges. Mr. Rabin also is the former chair of the Bench & Bar Conference for the U.S. District for the Southern District of Florida.
Mr. Rabin has been a champion of diversity and inclusion and promoting gender equity in the Palm Beach County legal community. He co-chaired the Palm Beach County Bar’s Committee for Diversity and Inclusion, the Palm Beach County Bar’s inaugural Diversity Summit, and the Florida Association for Women Lawyers’ Board Certification Boot Camp program. Mr. Rabin also serves on the Board of Directors for the Kozyak Minority Mentoring Foundation.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, 1993
- B.A., Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana, 1990
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Federal Circuit Court of Appeals
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- South Florida Joint Civility Project (“Got Civility?”), a Joint Project of 44 South Florida Voluntary Bar Associations
- The Florida Bar
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
Professional Honors & Awards:
- Palm Beach County Bar Association Sidney A. Stubbs Professionalism Award, 2015
- Cuban American Bar Association “Amigo” Award for Promoting Lawyer Civility, 2016
- Project Nuremberg Lawyers Luncheon Civility Award, 2016
- Florida Board Certified in Business Litigation, 2011-2017
Rate : $$$$