Adam J. Weaver advises clients sophisticated commercial real estate transactions and financings. As an associate in Pillsbury’s Real Estate practice, Adam focuses on all aspects of commercial real estate and real estate finance.
Adam has experience drafting purchase and sale agreements, real estate joint ventures and related documents for office, retail, multi-family, industrial, large-scale residential and mixed-use developments.
His diverse client base and experience representing both purchasers and sellers as well as borrowers and lenders enables him to provide a balanced understanding that is key to successful negotiations.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Represented a real estate company in the sale of its partnership interests in special purpose entities owning a multi-building, mixed-use complex in Houston.
- Advised a national real estate investor regarding formation of a joint venture and represented the investor in the acquisition, development and financing of a mixed-use office/retail project in Austin, Texas.
- Represented private investment fund in joint venture with foreign equity funds manager involving sale of a partial ownership interest in a 2.2 million-square-foot, multistate office portfolio valued at more than $470 million.
- Represented lenders and borrowers in all aspects of real estate finance, including acquisition, construction, mezzanine and permanent loans.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 2014
- B.A., Rutgers University, 2011
ADMISSIONS : Texas
COURTS : Judicial Intern for Judge Gray H. Miller, U.S. District Judge for the Southern District of Texas
Rate : $$$