With an emphasis on renewable technologies, Addison Perkins focuses on the financing, project development and acquisition of energy facilities.
Addison is a member of the energy and infrastructure team. Since joining the firm, she has focused primarily on representing financial institutions on matters relating to the development, construction, financing, acquisition and sale of energy and infrastructure assets employing conventional and renewable technologies.
Addison is familiar with various transaction structures, including lease investment, partnership-flip and traditional project financing.
- Represented financial institutions as tax equity investors in connection with the development and construction of an approximately 200 MW wind energy project located in Minnesota.
- Represented financial institutions as tax equity investors in connection with the development and construction of an approximately 150 MW wind energy project located in Oklahoma.
- Represented a financial institution with a $100 million credit facility secured by borrower’s equity interest in 300 MW of operating solar assets.
- Represented a financial institution as lessor in connection with the sale-leaseback financing of distributed generation solar projects in California.
- Represented a sponsor with a joint development agreement to develop 3GW of wind power across ten US projects.
- JD, The George Washington University, Editor in Chief, Journal of Energy & Environmental Law, 2016
- AB, Colgate University, cum laude, 2012
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$$